NOTE: We are currently not accepting new tutors at this time.
Please check back shortly.
Opportunities are available throughout Rockland and Westchester Counties. Teachers-to-Tutors is currently looking for tutors who:
- Have expertise in a particular subject area
- Have at least three years of experience teaching or tutoring
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Have experience preparing students for college entrance exams (SAT, SAT Subject Tests, ACT)
- Are highly motivated
- Are self starters
- Are passionate about teaching
- Know how to motivate students who are struggling in school
- Know how to teach good study skills
Private tutors pay Teachers-To-Tutors a one-time finder’s fee equivalent to a one-hour tutoring session with the student. Private tutors negotiate their own hourly rate with the family. Review course instructors are hired as independent contractors and are paid an excellent flat rate for every course they teach.
If you are interested in tutoring, please fill out the fields below: